3.0

An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck.At first it was treated as an allergy to detergent, fragrance, shampoo, etc, but it worsened the more my clothes were washed even without detergent.

The water softener was turned to bypass and my rash started to improve. It's been on bypass for 6 wks and most of the rash has resolved.

Occasionally I'll have an outbreak when I wear clothing that was washed with the System Saver II salt.It's clear that I experienced an allergic reaction to the System Saver II salt in my water softener.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "skin irritation" of morton system saver ii water softener salt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Morton Salt needs to "warning on package that skin irritation may affect some people" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned morton system saver ii water softener salt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Morton Salt.

Had an Experience with Morton Salt?

Comments

Diamondispissed
San Francisco, California, United States #1244635

Go to the doctor you have something yiu need to be tested for std